Like we mentioned in the first lesson, there isn't a set order to these. The Lean Innovator team has its own preference of course, but the way you execute them is entirely up to you. You may already have all the resources you need or have already registered your entity, for example. The idea here is to show you a holistic view of the major steps to starting your business.
So in a nutshell, we present:
The basic steps to starting a business
- Start with your big business idea and break it into smaller chunks.
- Figure out who you want as customers
- Decide where you’ll put your business
- Gather the resources you’ll need
- Figure out how much it’s going to cost to get started and operate for a year
- Look for funding or do it yourself
- Create a marketing plan
- Decide how you can charge your customers
- Look for people to help you build your vision
The next videos talk about each of these steps a little more.